The Fashionable Life. September 8. Hillyer Art Space. Be there.

There is no shortage of ambitious, young professionals in the district, that's a fact.  But when I meet someone who is not only passionate but also super creative, funny, witty and has an overflowing amount of motivation and ideas,  I feel lucky to find them, i.e. Kat Calvin.  

Ladies, how does this sound?  A beauty and fashion HH filled with cocktails, delicious dishes prepared by a personal chef, manis, massages, makeovers, and networking with some of DC's hottest stylists.  All together now: AMAZING!!!  Yep, that's what you can look forward to at The Fashionable Life on September 8 at Hillyer Art Space.  



I can't wait for this event!  I'm certainly starting to think of what fun outfit to wear among the chic DC ladies! Buy your tickets here, and I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment