Sniffling Stylishly

Isn't it wonderful to receive an incredibly thoughtful and cute gift for nothing?  Well, I think it's even better when the gift is handmade by an amazing friend and a constant source of inspiration.  The ever so clever and witty Ms. Quijano gave me an adorable, embroidered handkerchief a few months ago, which has frequently, well, come in handy.  I suspect she gave me the gift to console me before she left for the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) to provide support and aid in the upcoming presidential and legislative elections.  Her efforts to participate in such a daunting and influential process, filled with obstacles too many to mention, are typical of Ms. Quijano: selfless, courageous, and extraordinary.  She's the type of company I wish to be around 24/7 because we talk about EVERYTHING, and I burn about 928374982739847 calories from the amount (and volume) of laughter that occurs.  Needless to say, I am more than ready for her to come home and miss her tremendously.  Good thing she left me this handkerchief to take care of my sniffles as I get all sentimental.   
 
 
 
 I love handkerchiefs.  Especially ones with double entendres.  Doesn't this just make you want to embroider?

No comments:

Post a Comment